woensdag 9 mei 2012

I've got some photos to post.

I love it whenever a title is self explanatory. 

I've also got a new project! A new blog, a fashion blog, together with my best friend, Karolien.
You can check it out HERE.

I don't feel like talking much so I'll just post the darn photos allright. First series is from a shoot for a boy's confirmation. He likes farming and everything agricultural. I sure learned a bunch about tractors and stuff! Riding his BMX at the circuit in Heusden-Zolder is his other hobby. They were taken a week before the Easter Holidays. Good thinking of me, the weather now is CRAP.

The second series are band photos of Entick Shot. Check out their music! Location for that photo shoot was an abandoned bowling alley in Berbroek. Pretty creepy with like mold everywhere, but also very cool! We ran into this guy (that sounds scary because I said it was abandoned, right?) who was actually cleaning up the place. I swear to God, it's like a million years plan or so! He said he wants to restore it. Well good luck to you fella! I'll shut up now.































Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten